Friday, January 22, 2010

be satisfied in me

          I know this is something that many people may have read already but every single time I read it I am reminded of who God is and how I am oh so wrong with the plans I want for my life and just how true he is in his plan for me


             Everyone longs to give themselves to someone. To have a deep soul relationship with another. To be loved throughly and exclusively. But God says to a Christian: "No. Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by me alone. With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me. With having an intense, personal and loving relationship with me alone. Discovering that only in me is your satisfaction to be found. Then you will be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me. Exclusive of anyone or anything else. Exclusive of any other desires or longings.

            I want you to have the best. Please allow me to give it to you. I want you to stop planning and stop wishing and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine.

            I want you to have the best. So just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things and listen and learn the things I tell you. You just wait... That's all. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have received or that I've given them. Just keep looking at me or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then, when you are ready, I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than anyone you could dream of. Until you and the one I have for you is ready- I am working even at this moment to have the both of you ready at the same time-until you are both satisfied exclusively with me, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me.

             And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love; I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me and enj
oy then everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love. Know that I love you. I am God. Know it and be satisfied."

No comments:

Post a Comment