Monday, February 7, 2011

He is my refuge and my fortress.

Rushing to the gym after my first shift of the day, I ran to get my workout in. I saw and talked to a friend who made me realize yet again that what I may think is a mountain or set back, God views it as a way for me to watch him work. Worrying is not something God desires from us, he wants us to believe just how big he really is. Thanks Matt for your encouraging words. I copied this from another website so I'm just reblogging it :) Enjoy!~



Our God is so much bigger than…


Cancer, and car accidents, and babies who never make it.


He is so much bigger than…


Broken hearts, broken homes, and broken marriages.


He can heal the pain….

 
Of moms who die too young or dads that never cared.


He can conquer….

 
Every form of abuse, neglect, loneliness, and fear.


He will carry us through…

 
Storms, trials, pain, persecutions, and loss.



He will restore….

 
Our hope, faith, trust, and love.


He only asks for…

 
Our hope, faith, trust, and love.

In that moment when your entire world changes forever,

look to the One who is
more than big enough.



He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”  -Psalm 91:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment