Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Listen ... he's talking.

Now more than ever I want a clear answer about my future and what it is God wants from me. Sometimes this conversation with him ends in frustration because it's hard to just have faith and patience until he delivers his answer. A friend just filled me in on something that I've put a lot thought into...

  "God cares more about who we become than what we are doing."

I think this settles my nerves and anxiety (not a good quality I have) a little. Maybe I don't have to try so hard to become the best at everything (another not so good quality) and just see the path that he is probably setting in front of me daily.

I also read this verse in my devotion this morning in Isaiah saying:

   "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

I guess when I know it will become clear . . . I just hope I'm not my stubborn self and I actually listen :)

Have a great day everyone!~

No comments:

Post a Comment